Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lincoln Property Company
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- The Kathryn
- Job Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Property Management
#GD Join a team with over 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for a dynamic Business Manager to oversee the financial and operational performance of a multifamily property. The Business Manager will also responsible for the supervision and motivation of the onsite property team. We are looking for an entrepreneurial minded person who enjoys leading and managing the success of a business. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities across the U.S. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
- Manage the financial performance of the property by overseeing rents, occupancies and expenditures.
- Supervise resident retention, renewal and leasing programs to maintain maximum occupancy.
- Oversee resident relations, which includes taking resident phone calls, requests and concerns.
- Ensure compliance with Lincoln Property Company policy, as well as federal and local regulations.
- Manage, train and counsel onsite staff effectively.
- Oversee daily leasing paperwork and proper completion of service requests.
- Analyze monthly performance and budget projections, discuss strategies with the Regional Property Manager and complete annual asset business plans and budget forecasts.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in onsite property management, including leasing and bookkeeping knowledge.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Exposure to property management software and accounting software. Experience with Yardi is a plus.
- Ability to review, understand and report financial information.
- A comprehensive understanding of marketing techniques and budgeting.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely and organized manner.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Must be able to tour the community with clients, which includes walking the property and climbing stairs.
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.