Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lincoln Property Company
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Portrait at Hance Park
- Job Type
- Regular Full-Time
Join a team with over 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for an experienced Leasing Manager to oversee leasing results and strategy. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys being hands-on, helping customers and motivating team members. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities across the U.S. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
- Assign and proof all daily leasing paperwork.
- Audit and adhere to lease file policy with consistency.
- Responsible for implementing lease renewal and resident retention programs.
- Assist with resident relations, which includes taking resident phone calls, requests and concerns.
- Analyze weekly leasing reports and forecast occupancy trends.
- Manage and track marketing strategies, including advertising, promotions and publications.
- Review aged vacancies, market-ready apartments and models.
- Manage, train and counsel onsite staff effectively.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 1 year of related leasing experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely and organized manner.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Must be able to tour the community with clients, which includes walking the property and climbing stairs.
- Driver's License required
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.