Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Maintenance Director
at Lincoln Property Company
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- The Village
- Job Type
- Regular Full-Time
#GD Join a team with 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for a great opportunity as a Regional Maintenance Director to oversee the maintenance for projects and repairs on all communities in the region. We are looking for a hands-on person who enjoys helping customers and leading and motivating teams. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and 10 countries throughout Europe. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
- Assist Business Managers and Regional Property Managers with contract specifications and bids.
- Coordinate and conduct full book assess inspections of properties and provide estimates of cost to correct existing capital deficiencies and deferred maintenance.
- Consult with Business Managers and Regional Property Managers on annual budgets and soliciting bids for major repairs, purchases or contracts.
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance programs for each community.
- Oversee training of on-site Service Technicians and provide leadership to the team.
- Establish and manage the vendor list and vendor contracts.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Maintenance Supervisor with involvement in all areas of multi-family maintenance.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to understand, draw conclusions and make recommendations regarding property maintenance and repairs.
- Must be knowledgeable of all city, state and federal codes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to comply with area HOA, LCA and other local architectural control committee requirements and procedures.
- A strong working knowledge of OSHA regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.