Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Marketing Director
at Lincoln Property Company
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- DFW Admin Office
- Job Type
- Regular Full-Time
Join a team with over 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring a Regional Marketing Director for our property management team. In this role, the Regional Marketing Director will help support our marketing initiatives for properties as well as drive the future marketing strategy. Are you are looking for a challenging and fun opportunity to directly impact a business? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified real estate companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and 10 countries throughout Europe. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people. For more information, please visit our website at www.lincolnapts.com.
- Manage the design and implementation of marketing plans, signage and print collateral.
- Assist apartment communities in tracking and analyzing cost effectiveness of different advertising mediums, and make adjustments as needed.
- Support properties who are experiencing marketing challenges and poor occupancy rates.
- Ensure Google Analytics are set up for each community website and review and interpret on a regular basis.
- Analyze marketing reports to anticipate occupancy rates, marketing trends and stay apprised of rent.
- Assist with the creation of RFP’s, including market surveys and market plans.
- Manage and show leadership in the use of social media and online marketing tools.
- 2-5 years of related marketing experience. Previous experience in the property management industry is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar.
- Strong understanding of social media and must have the ability to engage and attract followers with dynamic content.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop creative and innovative marketing strategies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher). Some graphic design experience with InDesign and Photoshop is preferred.
- Previous experience with Google Analytics and pay per clicks (PPC) is a plus.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely and organized manner.Benefits:
- Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a full suite of benefits and opportunities for career development and advancement.