Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Recruiting Manager - California
at Lincoln Property Company
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Newport Beach, California
- Job Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Human Resources
The Regional Recruiting Manager is responsible for recruiting activities including posting and managing requisitions, sourcing of candidates, and managing the applicant tracking system. In addition this role will be accountable for supporting recruiting campaigns that align with the organization’s talent acquisition strategy and supports the growth of the business and LPC’s overall mission.
In this role, the individual will be responsible for sourcing a broad range of positions including sales, customer service and maintenance. We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, and driven individual who is comfortable working with a challenging market and is not afraid to take on new endeavors. This is a great opportunity to join a continuous development culture that supports its associates and embark on a challenging and rewarding career.
You will be involved in the full recruiting lifecycle from start to finish and be the trusted advisor to our hiring managers.
- Proactively source, screen and hire qualified candidates.
- Accountable for proactive communication with current and potential applicants (internal and external candidates) in order to build sustainable talent pool. Comfortable sourcing passive candidates for open positions.
- Builds and maintains relationships with hiring managers and candidates. Guides management through the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Uncover top talent through various sourcing channels including job boards, social media, campus, professional organizations, and networking and employee referrals.
- Work within iCIMS Applicant Tracking System to schedule interviews, track pipeline updates, and help department manage metrics and success rates of recruiting initiatives.
- Continually develop pipelines of talent for repeatable and/or high-volume needs while delivering an excellent candidate experience throughout the process.
- BA/BS Human Resource Management or Business preferred. Three to five years’ recruitment experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience developing and executing a recruiting strategy
- Demonstrated strength and creativity in sourcing talent
- Demonstrated success recruiting via variety of Social Media outlet
- Recruiting experience for multiple business functions
- Spanish-English bilingual is preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of employee interview techniques and applicable regulations including federal, state and city EEO and DOL laws required
- Clear understanding of the recruitment lifecycle processes
- Clear understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems, iCIMS preferred, and Pre-employment assessments
- Background in Property Management, hospitality or retail recruiting a plus
Benefits: Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.