Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lincoln Property Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Location
- Position Type (Portal Searching)
- Regular Full-Time
- Location : Name
- Carriage Place
Join a team with over 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for a Resident Services Coordinator. We are looking for an entrepreneurial minded person that enjoys building relationships with their team and with customers. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities across the U.S. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
As a Resident Services Coordinator, you will assist with the resident move in / out process of a multi-family residential community. Your role includes heavy customer service interaction and the ability to effectively schedule maintenance work including the work of vendors and contractors, ensuring that all service requests and work orders are completed in a timely manner. Your role requires the ability to work efficiently as well as being able to effectively communicate and deliver on our mission of providing exemplary service according to Lincoln Property Company’s quality service and customer satisfaction standards.
Your Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage the Resident Services Office.
- Greet guest and residents while assessing their needs and answering questions about the community.
- Offer personalized service to residents, including assistance with transportation, deliveries, and restaurant reservations, etc.
- Respond to in-person, phone and email inquiries, which includes providing community information, making appointments and following up with after-hours maintenance requests.
- Provide knowledge of the local area to make recommendations about activities, local business and services.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist all clients with a positive and friendly manner.
- 1-2 years’ experience in residential property management or customer service role preferred.
- Prior work with vendors or ordering services (appliances, plumbing, electrical) preferred.
- Proficiency in personal computer skills, keyboard, Internet search, email correspondence, math, Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and other software applications preferred (i.e. Yardi, Payscan).
- Effective communication and interaction with customers, vendors, management, co-workers, sufficient to exchange or convey information and to give and receive work direction.
- Strong service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, prioritize and complete assigned duties to ensure operational objectives are achieved.
- Must possess a positive and professional demeanor in all interactions, under all circumstances.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle (valid license required)
- Must be available to work a flexible scheduled, including weekends, off-hours and emergencies as required.
- Knowledge of OSHA laws and regulations.
- Ability to travel to other regional locations for work, training, meetings and other work-related activities.
- May require use of personal/company vehicle or electrical cart.
- Must be able to fulfill the performance standards of this position and comply with policies, rules and procedures of the company, including those set out in the Employee Handbook or otherwise communicated (verbally or writing) to employees.
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.