Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Live Nation
Title: Brand Manager
Location: New York, NY
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 500 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows annually for nearly 4,000 artists in 40 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 1,000 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 90 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation Entertainment’s Media & Sponsorship Division is seeking a Brand Manager will play a key role in the management of client sponsorships, programs and activities. They will be directly involved in maximizing the value of client relationships and performance of client’s entertainment marketing programs with a focus on:
- Client Relationship Management & Service
- Program Activation & Performance
- Financial Performance, Budget Planning & Reporting
- Innovation & Growth
Live Nation Media & Sponsorship architects, sells and manages the company’s national corporate sponsorship programs with the world’s most recognizable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation’s business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production. To learn more about our division, check out: https://livenationforbrands.com/.
- Manage a portfolio of clients totaling more than $3M in revenue across multiple categories
- Continuously strengthen day-to-day client relationships through exceptional client service, detailed knowledge of client’s industry and business, impeccable program delivery and client engagement
- Provide timely and professional, responsive service to clients that ultimately exceeds expectations and increases likelihood of program renewal
- Assist with periodic client status calls and/or meetings including the preparation of program reports and delivery of post call reports
- Support the delivery of contractual agreements including planning, execution, measurement and reporting
- Coordinate the planning and execution of key client activations across venues, festivals, promotions, media, hospitality and content programs
- On occasion directly support these activities (i.e. – serving as VIP client welcome host)
- Manage tracking of consumer oriented promotions using assets like Live Nation Concert Cash including program review, clearance and redemption reporting
- Develop basic understanding of LN Digital, Mobile and Social Media assets and work with Planning team to ensure proper execution of sponsorship based media plans
- Coordinate directly with artist management teams to advance artist based events, coordinate all press materials where, gain approvals for artist name and likeness usage by clients, and schedule artist social media activity involving clients among other tasks
- Develop Artist one sheets to educate clients about artists to be potentially used in sponsorship programs
- Gather, analyze and package key metrics, learnings and development opportunities into program recaps that are delivered in a timely manner
- Manage program financials including budget tracking, billing, invoicing, and other relevant financial activities
- Explore marketing trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to add value to sponsorship programs
- Support department wide development initiatives
- Additional responsibilities as requested from Manager and/or Senior Management as requested
- Build and manage consumer-oriented promotions (using assets such as LN Concert Cash and flyaway sweepstakes) including program structure, rules and regulations, financial projections, trademark usage, reporting and prize fulfillment
- 2+ years direct experience in brand management, client service, media or entertainment, and/or marketing consulting, advertising or activation agencies
- Experience executing client activations or brand events a plus, work with recognizable global brands preferred
- Record of success delivering innovative marketing programs with measurable results
- Experience with marketing programs that blend physical and digital components preferred
- Success working with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of consumer and market research with ability to implement into decision-making and management
- Superior project management skills including managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organization and communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
- A proactive, collaborative and organized working style
- Proven ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Ability to quickly adapt and adjust projects to new expectations & direction
- Deep curiosity about emerging marketing trends and ability to integrate into client programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong passion for music, including knowledge of current/relevant artists and industry trends
- Ability to travel 40% of time or more in season; often nights and weekends and occasionally without significant advanced notice
- Knowledge on using Keynote (and Mac platform) and building client presentations
- Ability to work on a large 8+ person team and collaborate with others
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.