Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Club & Theater Portfolio Manager
at Live Nation
Title: Club & Theater Portfolio Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 500 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows annually for nearly 4,000 artists in 40 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 1,000 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 90 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation Entertainment’s Media & Sponsorship Division is seeking a Club & Theater Portfolio Manager who will be responsible for a variety of Sponsorship business functions and will work closely with both the Club & Theater Venue Operations team and the sales team to ensure that projects are executed accurately and quickly. The C&T Portfolio Manager will help to onboard new and renovated Club & Theater venues, as well as manage all existing Club & Theater inventory to create maximum sponsorship results.
Live Nation Media & Sponsorship architects, sells and manages the company’s national corporate sponsorship programs with the world’s most recognizable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation’s business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production. To learn more about our division, check out: https://livenationforbrands.com/.
- Onboard new and renovated Club and Theater venues, working with the C&T Operations team to commit to client walkthroughs, venue Sponsorship inventory, and communication
- Assist the Operations team with weekly data collection in the venue as it relates to Sponsorship
- Oversee venue sponsorship food and beverage operation tracking and management
- Manage and organize all available Club & Theater inventory (Open NUTs, CS, ConcertVision, Viewing Decks, VIP Rooms, Digital Media Assets)
- Relays all information to the internal Sponsorship team and Operations team
- Curate all Sponsorship C&T Nuances
- Assist the VP of Sales Portfolio to ensure accurate information and inventory management
- Analyze and report Venue Sponsorship performance and update documents
- Develop and enhance management process with state-of-the-art tools and resources
- Assist Managers in day-to-day coordination and communication of business operations activities
- Monitor, control, and manage business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals
- Liaise between C&T Operations team to ensure smooth operations delivery
- Coordinate and manage project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted budget and timelines
- Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements
- Provide direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve performance targets
- Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/ procedures for reference purposes
- A reputation as a “go-getter” and “Tastemaker”
- Knowledge of the music space, especially the club and theater scene
- Knowledge of Live Nation assets and various platforms (Ticketmaster, Roc Nation, Special Events, etc)
- Solid relationships with internal salespeople and clients
- Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture relationships and work effectively at all levels of the decision process
- Strong interpersonal and leadership abilities with excellent oral and written communication skills
- High energy and a personality that thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated high-level relationship building skills
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.