Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Marketing Lead Generation Manager
The Manager Digital/Lead Generation Marketing reports to the Director of Lead Generation/Digital Marketing and will be focused on driving performance within their assigned Division by serving as the subject matter expert in digital lead generating marketing initiatives for Operations Regional Vice Presidents. Primary responsibilities include applying advanced analytics to increase marketing efficiencies; monitoring digital media performance across multiple channels, optimizing existing digital media campaigns, and working to achieve marketing goals and objectives within a properties marketing budget.
The successful candidate will embody and work to reinforce MAA’s Core Values. Those values include:
- Appreciating the uniqueness of each individual
- Communicating openly and with integrity
- Embracing opportunities
- Doing the right thing at the right time for the right reasons
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes insights to the development of marketing strategies to achieve revenue, occupancy and other strategic goals for assigned Division
- Uses analytical tools to identify optimal digital channels and media mix for assigned markets, sub-markets, and properties
- Manages and executes outbound campaigns of paid and organic digital lead generation strategies including search, social, programmatic and retargeting efforts, optimization efforts, and campaign analysis in order to optimize campaign Cost Per Acquisition, return on investment, and maximize lead and conversion performance
- Manages the reporting and analysis of media performance across digital, social, and email for assigned geography of property operations. Leverages multiple reporting tools to determine overall performance of media.
- Oversees acquisition of competitor research at brand and property levels to ensure campaigns are effectively optimized against competition
- Collaborates with Revenue Management/Sales on focus properties to ensure synergy in leasing effectiveness, pricing, and adequate lead volume.
- Supports and ensures each property marketing budget is managed to monthly, quarterly and annual key performance indicators to comply with established budgetary goals
- Reviews digital media performance with Division and makes recommendations to optimize media and ensure efficient digital media spend.
- Reviews and optimizes creative advertising in rotation
- Implements marketing tests as directed by senior marketing management. Identifies test properties, implements test campaigns, and tracks performance.
- Manages and Customizes email campaigns for properties to nurture leads.
- Develops and executes media plans focused on driving performance at new developments and acquisitions
- Travels as needed for meetings and events with agencies, properties, and/or industry conferences.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, sales, communications, journalism, or a related field required
- 4-5 years of marketing or related experience required
- Experience with the planning and execution of ecommerce digital marketing campaigns required
- Master’s degree in business, marketing, sales, communications, journalism, or a related field preferred
- Marketing experience in real estate, hospitality, or related field preferred
- Exposure to multifamily housing marketing channels and/or Fair Housing and state and local landlord-tenant laws preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of e-commerce and digital marketing strategies, principles and practices
- Knowledge of integrated, digital multi-channel marketing practices
- Knowledge of paid search and demand generation campaign management tools and strategies
- Knowledge of digital media capabilities and applications
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Organizational and project management skills
- Written and verbal communication skills, including delivering presentations
- Attention to detail and quantitative analytical skills
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel overnight by motor vehicle and/or air plane
Physical and Environmental Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
MAA is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that focuses on the acquisition, selective development, redevelopment and management of multifamily homes throughout the Southeastern and Southwestern regions of the United States.
Our mission at MAA is to deliver superior service and value for our residents, employees and shareholders. We refer to this as creating "A Brighter View" and we are doing it every day.
In fact, we proudly display "Our Brighter View" plaques at every MAA office just to serve as a daily reminder of our focused mission. MAA is committed to remaining true to our rich tradition of service to each other, to our residents, and to our shareholders. We respect the privilege to providing value to those whose lives we touch.
Please click on the links below to learn more about MAA’s culture and corporate charity as well as view MAA’s Corporate Profile: