Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, National Call Center
Wish you could wake up every day and get to work with a diverse group of awesome people making a difference? Are you wicked smart and like being challenged to use that skill every day? Do you love building, coaching and mentoring a winning team? Are you ready to take the next step in your career and be a difference maker?
If so then...
As the Director of the National Sales Center, you will be responsible for the development, growth, and performance of the National Sales Center Team. You will be responsible for planning and managing the sales center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; leading 20-25 individuals on the team. You will monitor daily operations and balance team productivity to achieve revenue, profit, service level, and metrics. As a crucial member of the management team, you will collaborate with the executive team to continuously improve the operations, strategies and departmental development initiatives through feedback and data analysis.
- Recruit and mentor a high performing sales team that crushes their metrics
- Manage the mechanics of running a smooth operation daily
- Be a team leader that people love working with
- Be the face of the department to our franchise partners
- Passionate about leading and coaching individuals to achieve business and personal success
- Exhibit high intellectual horsepower on a daily basis
- Be a great team player with your department and the rest of the executive team
- Ability to analyze processes and continuously searching for more efficient, effective, and productive ways to accomplish processes and procedures
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and conflict resolution
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of residential cleaning services with over 275 offices throughout the United States and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, kick-ass proprietary technology, and creative marketing. The Boston Business Journal has ranked MaidPro one of Boston’s Best Places to Work every year for over a decade.
We hire people who are natural learners, passionate about their careers and love to see the results of their work help businesses grow! We provide a fun place to work where people are nice, individuality is respected, learning is continuous, and your cutting edge ideas are welcomed. We have an on-site wellness program which includes group and personal fitness training, yoga, nutrition and meditation.
The ultimate Boston work location! We are located right next to the Boston Garden, steps away from the North Station Commuter Rail, orange and green line, Route 93 and Storrow Drive.