Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
This is a 30 to 35 hours position, which may include 10-20 hours of house cleaning each
week in addition to office duties.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, reliable and have a positive attitude
QUALITY CONTROL & CUSTOMER SERVICE
- • Troubleshoot daily schedule
- • Prepare work binders and manage previous day binders
- • Provide field support to Service Providers
- • Perform in-field quality assurance spot checks
- • Participate in First Time and One Time Cleans to ensure MaidPro Standards are met
- • Manage client feedback emails
- - Quality Control follow up calls
- - Answer telephones
- - Coordinate Service Provider Application Process
- - Manage working interview
- - Train and re-train all employees (includes: MPU and on-going on-site training)
- - Morning dispatch
- • Refill chemical bottles.
- • Maintain cleaning equipment and supplies
- • Daily laundry.
- • Vacuum maintenance
- • Maintain office in neat & clean order.
This position will report to the Operations Manager. This position will provide back up
for Service Providers, as needed. For the ideal applicant, this position has the ability to
grow into a management role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour