ManTech International Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ManTech International Corporation
USA VIRGINIA HERNDON
Contracts, Purchasing, Legal & Proposal Services
ManTech is seeking a Mid-Level Proposal Manager to join their team in Herndon, VA.
· Proposal Development Manager within Proposal Operations team working with other proposal managers and coordinators within team.
· Manages all activities involved in the development and revision of proposals.
· Conducts proposal reviews with management.
· Responsible for proposal schedule and compliance.
· Responsible for proposal process training and liaison to direct program staff.
· Acts as a liaison with the Pricing, Contracts and Subcontracts departments.
· Work with technical and management personnel within business operations, capture managers, and corporate support personnel within ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group and Health-Federal Civilian Business Unit.
· 2-4 years of experience specifically focused on Government proposals.
· The candidate must be highly organized; have the ability to work to and meet deadlines; excellent verbal and written communication skills; and the ability to communicate to all levels of the organization and work as part of a team.
· The candidate must have the ability to work collaboratively with technical staff to produce quality documents for delivery to a variety of clients. Characteristics necessary for success include: analytical, presentation, reasoning and problem-solving skills; the ability to operate independently with minimal supervision or feedback; and the ability to establish a solid working relationship with supported staff, managers and peers.
· Candidate must have demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe.
· Candidate must have experience with proposal development tools (i.e., Privia).
· APMP certification a plus
· Shipley practitioner a plus
· Security clearance a plus
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration or a related field and two to four years of related (proposal preparation and analysis experience for a government contractor) experience.
08-10 years w/High School Diploma
02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree
00-02 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.