The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Case Manager II - Bridges Court Liaison
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
POSITION SUMMARY: BRIDGES court liaisons will provide assessment, case management, service linkage and referral coordination to consumers involved in the criminal justice system where competency has been raised.
HIRING RANGE: $21.13/hr. - $25.37/hr.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain judicial neutrality while prioritizing consumer needs.
- Provide cross agency system navigation when appropriate.
- Ensure consumers access to needed services and community resources by arranging for transportation, or if necessary, by taking the consumers to the service in personal vehicle (business insurance on vehicle reimbursed by MHCD).
- Meet with consumer’s and complete necessary screenings and assessments to create a supportive plan that will assist client in moving their case through the criminal justice system efficiently.
- Collaborate with the Office of Behavioral Health to ensure that competency evaluations and restoration are completed, and that the appropriate information is being reported to the court in a timely fashion.
- Identify obstacles and barriers consumer may be experiencing in the competency evaluation/restoration process and develop creative solutions to overcome these barriers.
- Coordinate with appropriate stakeholders, outpatient providers, public defenders and the Office of Behavioral Health to ensure that continuity of care is maintained.
- Identify and work with potential natural support systems such as neighborhood networks, churches, and community organizations.
- Make full utilization of the consumer’s support systems in order to encourage treatment program engagement.
- Build relationships with community partners and stakeholders in order to develop a network of services in the community that can be utilized by participants in the Bridges Program.
- Other duties as assigned.