The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Case Manager II - Comp Jail Div
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides connections to comprehensive psychological and behavioral case management services within a continuum of high to low intensity services designed to improve or maintain each person receiving mental health services the ability to function in the community. Focus on providing linkage to services for individuals in county court who have a history of multiple competency filings.
CMII - $21.13/hr. - $25.37/hr. (Master’s Degree)
LPC - $24.08/hr - $28.88/hr
LCSW - $25.48/hr - $30.55/hr
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Conduct face to face behavioral health assessments, diagnosis and evaluation in the Denver Downtown Detention Center flagged for this pilot diversion program.
- Collaborate with the Denver Sheriff’s Department and Denver Health Behavioral Health services as appropriate
- Provide de-escalation and crisis intervention in the Denver Downtown Detention Center upon request
- Provide a clinical assessment/intake for new Mental Health Center of Denver referrals.
- Provide transportation to the Recovery Center to conduct a warm handoff after intake assessment is complete. (additional cost for insurance reimbursed)
- Maintain accurate and timely clinical documentation consistent with agency standards.
- Participate in team meetings, trainings and supervisory sessions as required.
- Other duties as assigned.