The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Nursing
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide full time management, supervisory oversight and technical support for nursing teams. Advise Program Management staff of Nursing issues and developmental needs. Work to ensure service delivery efficiencies and effectiveness. Maintain a work environment that promotes professional growth, employee satisfaction, and retention. Promote nursing professional development and leadership.
SALARY RANGE: $87,000/yr. - $95,000/yr.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Provide nursing functions as described in nursing job description.
• Provide clinical leadership, planning, organizing, and managing nursing duties and roles across Mental Health Center of Denver.
• Ensure that nursing standards of accuracy, quality, and efficiency are met.
• Evaluate individual nursing performance issues; participate in supervision, and disciplinary meetings and discussions.
• Conduct nursing orientation and plan ongoing continuing education activities.
• Maintain accurate and timely clinical records consistent with organizational standards.
• Consistently evaluate ways to improve nursing documentation, service delivery, and mental health practice.
• Represent nursing discipline in risk management, policy and procedures, and standards of care committees.
• Responsible for personnel management: hiring, discipline, and catalytic coaching.
• Duties as assigned by Chief Medical Officer.