The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Manager - Outpatient Services Child and Family
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide clinical and administrative oversight to a diverse clinical outpatient treatment team to ensure staff receives appropriate supervision and support. Maintain and enhance ongoing delivery of outpatient mental health treatment services as well as associated community partnerships. The outpatient services include comprehensive therapeutic services across the entire lifespan with an emphasis on children, adolescents, and their families. Support the ongoing training and development of supervisees as well as the implementation of specialty treatment initiatives. Oversee the management of team operations and work to maximize efficiencies while insuring the highest quality of care possible for the individuals we serve along with the well-being and meaningful engagement of staff members.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide both clinical and administrative supervision for Child & Family Outpatient providers.
- Work with individual team members to solve day-to-day clinical issues and to optimize service delivery to meet the needs of the individuals and families we serve.
- Plan, organize, and manage day-to-day operations of the team.
- Monitor and oversee team budget and strategic planning.
- Facilitate and manage the hiring process for clinical and support positions on the team.
- Provide input and feedback regarding individual team member performance in terms of strengths and opportunities for growth. Conduct disciplinary discussions and actions as necessary.
- Coordinate training and foster development of clinical staff to ensure a consistently high quality of care with an emphasis on ongoing growth and learning.
- Insure that standards of quality and efficiency in service delivery and documentation are met.
- Collaborate with fellow Mental Health Center of Denver programs, community partners, and referral sources through prompt and regular communication to enhance the services offered to those we serve.
- Support the collection of all required outcome, evaluation, and billing data.
- Lead and actively participate in weekly team administrative meetings and clinical supervisions.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Clinical Services and Child & Family Leadership Team.