The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager - Strategic Community Partnerships
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
POSITION SUMMARY: Assisting the V.P. of Strategic Community Partnerships, help champion and manage internal and external projects on the Strategic Community Partnerships team: Providing comprehensive and creative solutions to meet the mental health and related well-being needs of the community. Build and strengthen strategic partnerships with community, business and government organizations. Develop innovative points of entry into Mental Health Center of Denver’s services and coordinate presentations, events and specialized programming throughout the Denver area. Promote the Mental Health Center of Denver as the provider of choice for supporting the well-being of the community.
SALARY RANGE: $60,000/yr. - $70,000.00/yr.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Help research and manage Strategic Community Partnerships projects, ensuring excellent communications, resource coordination and schedule management.
- Develop strong relationships with community stakeholders and organizations that help promote the mental health and well-being of the community.
- Represent and promote the Mental Health Center of Denver in the community as the provider of choice for supporting the well-being of all.
- At the direction of the V.P., attend community meetings and events and make presentations to community stakeholders.
- Ensure communication efforts are effective, strategic, consistent and coordinated.
- Update and coordinate with the management team in order to grow and strengthen community relationships.
- Provide support to Strategic Community Partnerships team.
- Other duties as assigned.