Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mid Market Account Manager
at Merchant E
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (including a game room and free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The Account Manager will introduce and sell new ME Products and Services. Oversees the management of client accounts and develops policies and processes to ensure favorable relationships with clients. Ensures that clients are consistently satisfied with the organization's product and services and resolves escalated issues. Will manage a large portfolio of mid-market accounts simultaneously.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide any necessary Merchant Training, trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Assist merchant with day-to-day requests
- Consult on the Payment Gateway, Chargebacks and reporting functionality.
- Experienced in technical gateway specifications, payment processing applications and e-commerce business flow is a must.
- On-Going Consultation Review of Business Flow Process: Fraud Trends and Patterns, Chargebacks, Custom Reports and Custom Queries.
- Interchange Optimization - The ability to understand Visa and MasterCard interchange and ways to reduce overall merchant cost is required.
- Periodic Association Changes: Pricing, Policy Changes.
- Identifies and escalates cross-selling or upselling opportunities
- Self-starter; the ability to work alone, self-motivated as well as being a team player.
- Be able to pull in resources as needed and self-learn the processing process.
- Be able to address and remove common merchant objections.
- Maintain weekly reports on account progress.
- Discuss business problems and challenges while bringing and recommending solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of similar experience in business development, sales, marketing and account management.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, including strong Excel, database and E-mail software
- Have great command of the English language to write effective and grammatically correct correspondence.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Detail oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Project management skills
- Interpersonal skills
MerchantE is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.