Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Chemical Process Manager
at Modern Industries
Modern Industries, a dynamically growing company, locally owned and operated for 40 plus years. We provide a family-oriented workplace that understands the importance of open communication, flexibility and a good work/life balance.
With three locations, over 250,000 square feet of operations space and more than 150 CNC controlled milling and turning centers, Modern Industries offers our customers complete support and one stop shopping.
We have an opening for a Chemical Process Manager at our facility located at:
4755 E. Beautiful Lane, Phoenix, Arizona 85044
Responsibilities of the position:
- Manage the overall production activity in the chemical processing area, ensuring that customer orders are processed and shipped on time and products conform to established customer and company quality standards
- Assure that assets are utilized and maintained properly to maximize stakeholder value
- Facilitate continuous process improvements and lean manufacturing initiatives
- Lead the selection, training and motivation of all chemical process personnel
- Accountable for manufacturing each product in the safest and most efficient manner to meet customer demand
- Direct the activities of planning, implementing, and maintaining the policies and procedures for proper training, safety, health and plant protection to provide and efficient work force at all times, in accordance with all safety procedures and regulations
- Maintain quality records and reports as required
- BS (Master’s Preferred) in Chemistry or other Physical Science, or Chemical, Material, or Mechanical Engineering is required
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, with experience in wet chemical processing
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a chemical process production management role, with emphasis on managing team and individual performance
- Demonstrated competency in our core technologies through degree, certificate, accreditation, or combination
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of chemical processes which include; cleaning, anodization and conversion coatings
- Maintain NADCAP accreditation
At Modern Industries we offer a wide variety of benefit options along with company paid perks as well. These benefits include:
- 401k with Company Match
- Major Medical Health Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.