Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Casino Shift Manager
at Atlantis Casino
- Employment Type
- Casino, Leadership
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Join the Atlantis Team! The Casino Shift Manager is the Acting General Manager on Duty and is responsible for performing numerous daily tasks and routines that ensure quality service is provided to all guests. During each shift, the Casino Shift Manager will visit each operational area and converse with guests and Team Members to promote and facilitate the highest guest service attainable. Must be able to identify and correct daily operational deficiencies to achieve this service; such as:
- Constantly review staffing needs and recommend increase/decrease in staffing levels to coincide with business demands.
- Identify signage problems and notifying proper departments to correct.
- Assist in resolving Team Member issues, responsible for motivating Team Members to ensure they are providing quality service.
- Assist Managers and Supervisors to ensure that the operation is being managed in accordance with company standards.
- Maintain an active presence on the casino floor at all times.
- Works hand in hand with security to ensure the safety of guests and team members.
The Casino Shift Manager will create a friendly work atmosphere and communicate an “OPEN DOOR" policy to all Team Members to resolve disputes in a timely manner. The Casino Shift Manager must also exhibit a positive and professional attitude with guests and Team Members. The Casino Shift Manager will work toward resolving guest complaints and assist with guest incidents in a helpful, courteous, and constructive manner, and if necessary, reviews available documentation and/or create documentation concerning the incident. Provide regular communication with all levels of management, provides recommendations on improving the effectiveness of the resort operation.
This position is expected to have proficient knowledge of all resort property operations including table games/casino, hotel, and restaurant operations. Must have at least 3 years management experience in a gaming operation, be computer proficient, able to work under pressure, have strong interpersonal skills, professional appearance and effective verbal communication skills.