Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Guest Services Supervisor
at Atlantis Casino
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Leadership
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is consistently ranked the #1 Reno resort on TripAdvisor, has the prestigious AAA Four Diamond designation, and is recommended by the Forbes Travel Guide. Atlantis is recognized for its luxurious accommodations, eight award-winning restaurants including the top four on TripAdvisor, 10 captivating bars and lounges, a world-class spa, and casino-wide action. For the fifth consecutive year, Spa Atlantis has earned the highly coveted 2020 Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award. Spa Atlantis is the only spa to attain to attain this recognition in Reno. In addition to Spa Atlantis’s prestigious designation as a Four-Star Spa, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Atlantis Steakhouse, and Bistro Napa all received the 2020 Recommended rating by the Forbes Travel Guide.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation. We invite you to be a part of a company recognized by Forbes and on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has opened a new Guest Services Manager.
Join a fun and dynamic work environment with competitive industry job pay, great benefits and rewards for Team Member contributions.
Our team fuels Atlantis Casino Resort Spa success!
- Responsible for hands on supervision, training, and seeing to the completion of the daily operational functions of the Front Desk in conjunction with and under the direction of the Front Desk Manager.
- Supervises Guest Service Representatives at Front Desk for the purpose of completion of duties, performance up to standards, giving direction, and decision making.
- Assists Front Desk Manager with overall operations of Front Desk, and assumes responsibility for completion of shift work up to standards and according to established procedures.
- Handles all guest service issues as they arise at the Front Desk up to the standards established and in accordance with the goals and objectives of the hotel.
- Performs majority of training for GSRs. Assists in the development of training programs as needed.
- Makes recommendations in development of process for the purposes of feasibility and effectiveness.
- Able to perform all essential job functions of a GSR.
- Responsible for creating position goals and assisting department manager with completion of department goals.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with staff members and guests when answering the phone lines, giving information, registering guests, and answering questions.
- Able to clearly transfer and demonstrate job duties to staff for the purposes of training and instruction from written and verbal sources.
- Able to perform and work effectively under pressure with a calm demeanor.
- Able to resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Able to read and understand documents such as registration cards, guest confirmation, computer printouts, memos and vouchers, guest folios.
- Able to do math calculations of room charges.
- Able to process payments for departing guests.
- Able to operate machinery such as computers, printers, photocopy and fax machines, credit card imprinters.
- Able to work flexible hours including potential time beyond normal shift hours when necessary.
- Possess a positive, service-oriented attitude.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement