Monarch Blackhawk Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Casino Marketing Manager
at Monarch Blackhawk Casino
- Employment Type
Are you interested in….
- A Fast Track Career with Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino Resort in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open soon!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
- Weekly drawings totaling $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Quarterly Grand Prize Drawings: Paid trips to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
- 1 free meal per shift
- Round trip bus tickets for $4 per Day ($20 Savings)
- Free parking
- Additional premium pay in select positions
Full Time Team Members (30hrs or more) also enjoy:
- 1 week paid vacation at 6 months, second week paid vacation at 1 year
- 6 observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
This position will be responsible for database maintenance, direct mail operations including mailing list preparation and deadlines and promotions/special events. Responsible for performing analysis on direct mail campaigns, recommend campaign changes and maintaining accurate records. Generate reports and perform audits on direct mail to insure accuracy. Responsible for supervision of Database Analysts and Marketing Coordinators.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for data base integrity (security, data cleansing, NCOA, etc.).
- Utilize knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL), data warehouses, relational databases, and multi-dimensional databases in analyzing various data sources (in-house databases, data warehouse, other third-party data sources, etc.) to develop the queries and procedures for extracting and communicating required information
- Maintain Player Tracking Database
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity for all data sources used. Work closely with all areas of marketing and Information Technology staff to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve data-related issues of concern.
- Assist in planning, ordering items for, and execution of, casino promotions.
- Ensuring that all promotions are built in the appropriate gaming system
- Capture and perform data analysis within player tracking to monitor performance.
- Will review and monitor results from promotions to determine effectiveness and revenue generating impact.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of direct mail programs designed to attract and retain new and existing customers to the casino.
- Gather data, organize it into reports and provide conclusions.
- Coordinates reports and audits on direct mail to ensure accuracy. Perform analysis on direct mail efforts and maintaining accurate records.
- Provide pre and post campaign analysis
- Provide insightful suggestions for campaigns, promotions and Marketing activities
- Supervises the direct mail projects with Database team
- Responsible for the strict adherences to Compliance policies, internal control procedures and the Casino’s policies and procedures.
- Supervises the Database Analyst
- Supervise the Direct Mail Team
- Supervises promotions and special events
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- In-depth knowledge of direct mail including players tracking database.
- Knowledge and experience with Slot Player Tracking, Casino Management and Casino marketing systems.
- Knowledge of Bis2 and HostViz products.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office Professional software applications, including but not limited to Microsoft SQL Server, Access, and Excel
- Practical knowledge in accumulating and integrating data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs and flow charts.
- Proven experience in the use of computer systems including database systems, software, data retrieval methodologies and quantitative analysis.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of classified information.
- Must be competent with various PC based software programs, especially in database and spreadsheet programs
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Extensive experience with Structured Query Language (SQL), Microsoft SQL Server, and all Microsoft Office Professional suite applications is required. Strongly prefer a background in relational and multi-dimensional database management and/or design, data warehouse management, query writing, and report writing.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing
- Ability to proof and edit copy in English
- Ability to read and input guest information in casino patron management system
- Flexible and adaptable with concurrent responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet project deadlines
- Ability to analyze data and make sound recommendations
- Ability to maintain professionalism and composure
- Ability to understand and follow verbal directives and written directions
- Ability to accept constructive criticism
- CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES: 3+ years casino related work experience and/or training with a college degree in Marketing, Database, or Development preferred. Combination experience and education will be considered
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with ethical integrity; Upholds organizational values.
- Communication – Communicates clearly and informatively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Problem-Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem-solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Judgement – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgement; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.