Monarch Blackhawk Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Monarch Blackhawk Casino
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Leadership
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Ensure that all Health Department policies, procedures, and safety practices are being followed and implemented by all Team Members.
- Responsible for the control of the storeroom orders.
- Ensure all outlets and areas are up to par with OSHA regulations and standards.
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment for all Team Members.
- Report any issues to the Engineering department any issues that need to be taken care of to ensure safety.
- Direct Team Members in the cleaning and maintenance of each kitchen outlet.
- Supervision of the Stewards Department.
- Ensure that all kitchens are up to par with cleanliness and sanitation standards.
- Use cleaning chemicals in accordance to the MSDS.
- Ensure that property and departmental policies and procedures are enforced and take proper disciplinary action when required.
- Responsible teaching and training.
- Organize the breaks for all Team Members in the stewarding department for proper coverage.
- Ensure that all Team Members are adhering to their schedule and are on time.
- Ensure that Team Members are at their appointed outlet to ensure coverage.
- Consult the Room Chef for pertinent information regarding daily business and special functions.
- Maintain the appearance, presentation and cleanliness of the kitchens.
- Conduct inspections for restaurant outlets to ensure that departmental sanitation and Health Department Policies and Procedures are being implemented and followed.
- Ensure that the physical and property and equipment are protected, maintained and utilized efficiently and effectively.
- Perform all other duties as assigned, delegated, or directed.
- Daily ordering of paper goods and Chemicals
- Aware of departmental and company policies and procedures and implement them.
- Full knowledge of all Health Standards and Regulations
- Excellent rapport with Food and Beverage Team.
- Excellent rapport with the warehouse team.
- Full knowledge of MSDS
- Train all new staff with proper food handling and sanitation
- Serv-Safe certification-manager or proctor
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Must be able to work various shifts, holidays and special events.
- Some Stratton Warren knowledge. (will train)
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Lift a minimum of 30 lbs without assistance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.