Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Application Analyst, Vice President
at MUFG Americas
This position is responsible for design, development, testing, implementation, configuration and maintenance of workflows and integrations for our Collibra Data Governance Center ( DGC) and MetaCenter metadata management platforms.
- Implement Collibra DGC workflows with workflow forms to enable data management capabilities
- Leverage Collibra API and Collibra Connect to implement integrations between Collibra and adjacent platforms
- Design, development, unit testing, and validation support of Metadata import and export jobs and creation of data governance reporting/KPIs
- Responsible for adherence to SDLC policies and standards for technical management of the Collibra DGC platform
- Partner with stakeholders for requirements, integrations and processes, participate in meetings and working sessions
- Partner with data management and integration leads to continuously improve data management technologies and processes
- Support implementation of upgrades and future developments of data governance tool suites
- Maintain a solid understanding of Collibra DGC capabilities and the product's roadmap to ensure effective technical design of solutions in the platform
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Information Technology or a related field.
- 5+ years of data-centric IT experience
- Understanding and experience with data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- Understanding and experience with typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, and SOAP
- Experience with data governance tools including technical and business metadata
- Understanding and experience in using Groovy with Collibra preferred
- Experience with MuleSoft/Collibra Connect preferred
- Experience as a Collibra developer working with Collibra Connect, API, DGC, and Activiti Workflow Designer tool preferred