Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bank Operations Processor
at MUFG Americas
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) the world's 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
- Completion of assigned operational tasks, while adhering to established policies, procedures, and compliance, which results in a satisfactory audit rating.
- Completion of assigned daily tasks within Service Level thresholds and performance guidelines.
- Responsible for researching and resolution of client or branch issues to ensure excellent customer service.
- Contact customers to collect, validate or research information.
- Providing support to peer staff, ensuring uninterrupted completion of all daily operational tasks.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone techniques and etiquette.
- Ability to handle high volume processes.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to recognize and escalate issues that could impact branch, customers or department .
- Ability to work flexible work schedule.
- Ability to work independently and possess initiative for professional growth,
- Typing 35-40 wpm PC knowledge of CICS, RUMBA RCIF and Word preferred Basic knowledge of Filenet system and bank documentation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.