Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
Cloud Security Engineer, Assistant Vice President will support Network Security and Cyber Security Operations teams in extending the Bank's security infrastructure into the cloud. He/she will be ingrained with the various teams, gain expertise in our teams' on premise processes and bring his/her cloud expertise to the team to design and improve on new or existing processes for the cloud environment. The engineer will be a part of the solutions engineering team directly reporting up to the managing director, and have strong influence over the strategic design of how our teams function in the cloud.
- Participate in the design and build out of new MUFG cloud security infrastructure in AWS environment using industry best practices
- Contribute to the extension of existing on premise security services
- Provide technical leadership
- Maintain firm grasp on existing processes and security services
- Align cloud security controls with various bank regulations and controls: FFIEC, RCSA, NIST800-53
- 4+ years combined experience in Cloud, Network and Cybersecurity function
- Thorough understanding of networking
- Familiarity with core provider services from AWS (preferred), Azure or GCP; professional level certifications desired
- Familiar with one or more languages such as Python, Java, C/C++, shell scripting, etc.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous deployment systems and the ability to describe pros, cons, and pitfalls of the various solutions
- Good understanding of modern, cloud-centric architectures and DevOps principles
- Excellent collaboration skills and a passion for problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required due to the dynamic nature of collaboration with leadership and other engineering teams
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. #MNR
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.