Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cloud Services Developer, Vice President - Remote
at MUFG Americas
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 10025528-WD-SECONDARY-45
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, Management - Executive/Senior (C-Level, VP), IT - Software/Development, IT - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
Capable of on time delivery of reliable, robust, resilient and secure software solutions meeting strict operational specifications required through development of system logic. Empowered and accountable for software system design, including loose coupling across platforms. Triage, debugging, scaling and monitoring are key activities for all environments. Expectations include critical thinking leading to discussion driving out efficient solutions capable of solving complex business requirements. This developer will partner with team members in planning, architecture, infrastructure and operations to construct enterprise solutions. Developer is capable of balancing a wide range of responsibilities with varying priorities to meet project timelines with quality solutions free of defects.
Knowledge of development, environment and support tools
- Cloud development of APIs and Microservices
- Develop and maintain RESTful and SOAP business function on JBoss or in the Cloud
- Technical expert for analysis, design, coding, testing debugging new and existing services
- Analyze system interaction issues
- Perform peer reviews
- Develop unit test cases and plans
- Mentor contractors and new developers
- API management tools experience is a plus
- Experience modeling RESTful API using Swagger is a plus
- RedHat OpenShift, MuleSoft, Fuse 7, Virtusa finOS, IBM API Connect experience is a plus
- Experience in medium to large scale event driven data processing
Tools Knowledge Requirements
- Amazon AWS Cloud development
- JDK 1.8 and above
- TOAD for Oracle Pro 12.0
- Oracle Client
- MKS Integrity and BitBucket Tooling
- API Developer experience
- Spring Boot
- Spring Integration
- FUSE 7 exposure / experience
- WSO2 API Manager & Gateway
- RESTful interface design and implementation
- AWS Lambda
- Amazon AWS experience
- Amazon AWS API Gateway experience
- Some zip utility (WinRAR, 7-zip, WinZip)
- Microsoft Visio, Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- CI/CD Jenkins pipeline
- OWASP secure coding practices
Tools developer is capable of managing
- JDK Install
- JBoss Developer Studio 5.0.0
- JBoss Application Server/SOA Platform 5.3.1 and 7.0
- Soap UI
- WTX Design Studio
- Gradle is plus
- 7+ years JBoss development experience
- 3 to 5 years in financial systems
- MS or equivalent Experience in SOA interface modeling is a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!