Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Transaction Banking Integration (Bottomline Exp.- A MUST) Lead, Vice President
at MUFG Americas
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
Responsible for leading and implementing major initiatives for Transaction Banking Channels aimed at modernizing and consolidating applications across enterprises. This individual will work closely with internal business clients and other technology groups to integrate various bank applications with BottomLine Digital Banking platform including Single Sign-On, portal technologies, payment systems, receivables, and core banking systems.
This Position Reports to: Systems Manager
- Responsible for implementation of BottomLine Digital Banking platform version 3.x.
- Work with other technology teams to integrate various systems with Digital Banking platform.
- Work closely with Enterprise Architects and Enterprise Information Security to implement software best practices in accordance with bank technical and security standards.
- Develop and execute on legacy system conversion and migration strategy to the new Digital Banking platform.
- Work with quality engineering and capacity planning groups to develop testing strategies and performance testing matrix.
- Provide project status update to management.
- Experience with implementing BottomLine Digital Banking platform a Must.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an IT-related field with 7-10 years related experience with emphasis in Java, J2EE, database technologies (DB2 and Oracle), shell scripting, WAS/JBoss, and Spring.
- In-depth understanding of Transaction Banking experience in Wires, FX, ACH, Checks, Statements, Information Reporting, Positive Pay, and Cash Pooling.
- Effective verbal and written communicator, able to adapt delivery style and language to suit the audience.
- Strong personal ownership and commitment to quality.
- Ability to make complex IT decisions.
- Working experience with Single Sign-On (Ping), portal technologies, AWS and Agile experience a plus.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.