National Jewish Health Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospital, Diagnostic & Ambulatory Services
Some call it a career. For us it's a calling.
For more than 118 years, National Jewish Health has been on the forefront of research and medicine. Our team is known worldwide for treatment of patients with respiratory, cardiac, immune and related disorders, and for groundbreaking medical research.
Today, our mission remains the same: to heal, to discover, and to educate as a preeminent health care institution. We combine our research, clinical and educational efforts to provide personalized medicine that predicts, prevents and treats many diseases. When you join National Jewish Health, you're contributing to our outstanding history by working to extend our excellence into the future.
As the leading respiratory hospital in the nation, National Jewish Health is pioneering a new era of preventive and personalized medicine. By combining our efforts in comprehensive care, academic education and ground-breaking research, we're able to develop treatments that help our patients live more productive lives. If you believe in working for an organization where Breathing Science is Life, we invite you to join our team!
- Medical coverage HMO plans, POS plan, High Deductible Health Plan, or PPO Plan for regional offices.
- Dental coverage which includes DMO and PPO Plans
- Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Aflac Accident, Critical Illness Coverage and Hospital Indemnity
- Group Life Insurance and AD&D is provided at no cost for eligible employees, up to one times your annual salary, not to exceed $500,000.
- Voluntary Life Insurance is available to purchase for eligible employees, their spouse and dependent children.
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance is available to purchase for eligible employees and their families.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- National Jewish Health 403(b) Plan with employer contributions beginning after 2 years of service and employee contributions beginning immediately.
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, sick and 6 paid holidays.