Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ Case Manager Rehab Hospital of the Northwest
at Vibra Healthcare
The Case Manager is responsible to coordinate clinically complex patient’s care across a continuum; ensuring and facilitating the achievement of quality clinical and cost outcomes, negotiating, procuring and coordinating appropriate services and resources needed by the patients, and at key points, intervening to address and resolve issues/concerns. Key in ensuring appropriate sequencing of treatment goals and implementation of a comprehensive discharge plan. Demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide case management services to the patient population experiencing rehabilitation needs.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, Speech Therapist or Licensed Social Worker in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Minimum one (1) year of case management experience preferred.
- Previous Rehab experience preferred.
- CCM certification strongly preferred.
- ACM, CRRN or CIRS preferred.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
- Must be assertive and personable with the ability to balance the complex challenge of delivering quality, cost-appropriate, and service-oriented outcomes.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of the principles and concepts of case management and applicable standards of voluntary and regulatory agencies for review activities.
- Proficient in collecting and retrieving material from medical records.
- Knowledgeable in utilization review, medical terminology, appropriate levels of care, treatment, modalities, statues, and healthcare delivery models.
- Communication skills, both written and oral, must be outstanding and practiced with all internal and external business relationships.
- Interpersonal relationship abilities must be highly refined with negotiation and problem solving skills at a very high level.
- Must possess strong clinical assessment and process skills.
- Critical thinking skills must be demonstrated in all situations.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.