Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CEO Chief Executive Officer
at Vibra Healthcare
Job Reference #: 13417
Categories: Management - Executive/Senior (C-Level, VP), Healthcare - Admin/Office/Records/Finance, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
New Braunfels Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a dynamic, experienced Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to lead our team!
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the delivery of quality care to patients, development of new business, supervision and control of staff and bottom-line financial performance. Strikes a balance between day to day operating issues and strategic development initiatives to position the hospital for solid, long term growth.
Please click the link to visit our website. http://nbrrh.ernesthealth.com/
Key responsibilities include:
- Provides the cultural leadership and sets the standards for operating excellence.
- Recruitment and retention of qualified staff.
- Delivery of high quality patient care.
- Implementation of clinical policies and procedures that ensure compliance with all company policies and State/Federal rules and regulations.
- Development of referral relationships, including relationships with referring physicians.
- Day to day focus on the financial operations of the hospital, with an unwavering commitment to solid financial performance.
- Representing the hospital within the medical community and news media.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. An equivalent combination of academic, clinical and operational experience may be considered.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in healthcare administration/management with experience in operations management, human resources, and/or finance required.
- Knowledge of federal, state, CMS and the Joint Commission regulatory requirements required.
- Demonstrated track record of financial success and exemplary clinical care required.
- Proven success in recruiting and developing staff, and in developing relationships with the medical community required.
- Current, valid, and active driver’s license required.
- Ability to travel using publicly available air and ground transportation.
- Master's degree in a healthcare field preferred.
- Strong business development and community-based relationship building skills and experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes: phone interviews, in person interviews, a video recorded one-way interview, several vetting tools and finalists travel to meet our corporate team in Mechanicsburg, PA
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with this new hospital.
No third party recruiters please.
Please complete an online application!