Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CEO Chief Executive Officer El Paso, TX
at Vibra Healthcare
Job Reference #: 13879
Categories: Management - Executive/Senior (C-Level, VP), Healthcare - Admin/Office/Records/Finance, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Vibra + Ernest
Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Highlands Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, a Vibra Healthcare managed facility, is West Texas' premier physical rehabilitation facility. Located in El Paso, TX, our beautiful facility is peaceful, welcoming, and family friendly. We are CARF certified (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) in both comprehensive rehabilitation and brain injury rehabilitation and our staff is dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality of care experience possible.
Highlands Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a dynamic, experienced IRF Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to lead our Rehab hospital in El Paso, TX!
The CEO is directly responsible for the delivery of quality care to patients, development of new business, supervision and control of staff and bottom-line financial performance. The CEO strikes a balance between day to day operating issues and strategic development initiatives to position the hospital for solid, long term growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing the cultural leadership and setting the standards for operating excellence.
- Recruitment and retention of qualified staff.
- Delivery of high quality patient care.
- Implementation of clinical policies and procedures that ensure compliance with all company policies and State/Federal rules and regulations.
- Development of referral relationships, including relationships with referring physicians.
- Day to day focus on the financial operations of the hospital, with an unwavering commitment to solid financial performance.
- Representing the hospital within the medical community and news media.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. An equivalent combination of academic, clinical and operational experience may be considered.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in healthcare administration/management with experience in operations management, human resources, and/or finance required.
- Knowledge of federal, state, CMS and the Joint Commission regulatory requirements required.
- Demonstrated track record of financial success and exemplary clinical care required.
- Proven success in recruiting and developing staff, and in developing relationships with the medical community required.
- Current, valid, and active driver’s license required.
- Ability to travel using publicly available air and ground transportation.
Additional Qualifications include:
- Master's degree in a healthcare field preferred.
- Strong business development and community-based relationship building skills and experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
No third party recruiters please.
Please complete an online application!