Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CEO Chief Executive Officer Post Falls, Idaho
at Vibra Healthcare
Job Reference #: 13292
Categories: Management - Executive/Senior (C-Level, VP), Healthcare - Admin/Office/Records/Finance, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Northern Idaho Advanced Care Hospital (NIACH) in Post Falls, ID is seeking a dynamic, experienced Chief Executive Officer to join our team!
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the overall operation of the hospital. Integrates the hospital’s mission and “Guiding Principles” into daily practice.
Essential Functions include:
The CEO ensures that the day-to-day operations of this 40 bed LTAC hospital are effectively and efficiently coordinated, implemented, and conducted within the Guiding Principles. The CEO evaluates programs, practices, policies and procedures effectively; implements organizational policies as directed by the Governing Body. The CEO keeps the governing body fully informed regarding pertinent activities of the hospital which includes quality of patient care, management and financial status of the hospital, survey results, and the adequacy of physical plant, equipment and personnel by submitting written reports and by regularly attending meetings of the governing body. The CEO ensures the hospital adheres to State and Federal regulations and accreditation standards; submits financial records and cost reports to authorized government agencies as required. Reviews quality outcomes and patient satisfaction and oversees process improvement initiatives to improve overall results. Assures the physical plant and equipment is suitable to the hospital’s immediate and long term goals and provides an environment conductive to safety for patients, visitors, and staff. Anticipates trends and opportunities affecting hospital operations to formulate strategies and creates new approaches in adverse situations. Oversees staff in developing annual budgets that support operating plans and submits budgets for Home Office/Governing Body approval. Monitors current budget and operational data; reviews and interprets monthly financial statements, and takes appropriate corrective action in response to variances and trends. Acts as a liaison between the hospital and the community, building relationships with peer organizations and community leaders. Develops programs promoting a positive image of the hospital and creates awareness of available services to the community.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline required; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ administrative management experience in a health care setting preferred.
- Working knowledge of reimbursement regulations, nursing practices and procedures as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital administration.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and understanding of hospital management and operations.
- Demonstrates capacity for leadership and management in a complex and changing healthcare setting.
- Demonstrates the spirit of the philosophy, mission, and values of the hospital through words and actions and implements them into departmental processes, programs, and the working environment.
- Demonstrates a professional leadership style that earns the respect and cooperation of others.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Ability to develop and maintain good relations with staff, physicians, patients, families, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices.
- Ability to understand long-term effects and consequences of events.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, a video recorded one-way interview, several vetting tools and finalists travel to meet our corporate team in Mechanicsburg, PA
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with this new hospital.
No third party recruiters please.
Please complete an online application!