Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ DQM Director of Quality Risk Management Full Time
at Vibra Healthcare
The DQM is responsible for directing quality management efforts to ensure continuous improvement and organizational excellence, adherence with all regulatory, compliance, accreditation, and legal issues, and promote a safe environment for all employees, patients and visitors. Manage risk issues and oversees the credentialing function for medical staff. Accountable for the development, management and coordination of the hospital-wide Performance Improvement Program designed to improve clinical outcomes and the patient experience. Responsible for maintaining compliance with CMS Conditions of Participation, the Joint Commission standards, COLA/CLIA standards and HIPAA Rules and Regulations. Functions as the Risk Manager for organization as well as the Facility Compliance Officer.
- An active clinical license in the state of employment is required in one of the following fields: Nursing, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology or Respiratory Therapy.
- Minimum three (3) years of work experience or equivalent, in quality/risk management activities required.
- Knowledgeable in the principles of performance improvement.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred.
- Management experience preferred.
- Certified Professional Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) certification preferred.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of functions of all hospital departments and quality improvement requirements as outlined by the Joint Commission, the state of employment’s Department of Health and Federal regulatory standards as outlined by CMS.
- Experience in interpretation of raw data and comparative analysis, experience in conducting educational inservices, experience in coordinating and supervising accreditation/certification survey activities for the Joint
- Commission, CMS, State Licensure and demonstrated experience in working effectively with multiple departments on confidential issues in a positive and constructive manner.
- Experience in Risk Management systems and experience in working with the public on issues related to satisfaction/complaints required.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.