Nusenda Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AVP Service Delivery (District Manager - Santa Fe or Albuquerque)
at Nusenda Credit Union
At Nusenda Credit Union, our commitment to excellent member service, care for our community, being an employer of choice, and offering flexible products and services have always been our priorities. With 210,000 members, 600 employees, and 21 branches, we are the largest not-for-profit financial cooperative in NM.
We have been voted one of the Top Workplaces and Healthiest Places to Work for multiple years! Being part of our credit union means being part of our community through The Power of WE.
If integrity, dedication, and a commitment to serving others is part of your DNA, we encourage you to review our list of open positions and apply today. We look forward to growing our Nusenda family!
We are currently seeking an Assistant Vice President (AVP) of Branch Operations to join the Credit Union. The candidate will be responsible for the oversight of service and direction of delivery services to members through multiple branch offices throughout the New Mexico market. Achieve organizational goals and service expectations; participate in development and implementation of departmental strategic plans; insure each branch is in compliance with all regulations and policies. Participate in the general management of the operational processes within the retail sales delivery structure of the organization. Develop and foster a cohesive vision regarding member loyalty, quality service delivery and goal attainment. Mentor, coach and develop branch management to ensure effective operations and development of each branch.
Oversight of multiple branch locations focusing on leadership and development through ongoing communications including one-on-ones, branch sales meetings and observations designed to support individual and team success, achievement of goals and career progression.
Sales and Service Management to include achievement of initiatives in the following areas: service quality, cross selling products, financial services, productivity, efficiency, staff retention and development, analysis of branch trends (including strengths and weakness), and recommend strategy adjustments as appropriate.
Development and implementation of projects for retail delivery; participation on project teams for cross functional and strategic project implementation
Responsible for promoting a retail network that communicates and interacts well with internal support areas and initiatives.
Five years to eight years of similar or related experience in retail banking.
Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field, with additional coursework in leadership and banking preferred
Key Skills and Abilities:
Must have in-depth understanding of branch operations including consumer lending, sales and service initiatives and problem resolution.
Strong supervisory, technological aptitude, compliance, leadership, written and verbal communication skills required.
Must have in-depth understanding of and ability to manage multiple branches and generate both immediate and long-term results
Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to derive innovative service strategies and implement them in a timely, effective manner.
Employee development, performance management, training, and counseling skills are essential.
Culture Fit Requirements:
- Leadership: You are a teacher, a coach and tough when you need to be. You are transparent and always have an open door. You inspire others to do their very best and continue to propel them throughout their career.
- Collaboration: You can work with the whole leadership team through influence and relationship building. You can jump into a situation with eagerness yet listen diligently and respectfully.
- No Job Too Small: The role is critical, but there is no job too small. While you will generate ideas and dream big, you will also write documents, schedule your own meetings, calculate, analyze or validate information/data, and understand how processes work from start to finish. Great detail and polish is a staple of our organization’s culture.
- The Facts and The Story: You can tell a story, motivate others, and make a fierce presentation but you are also fact based and can organize the data and your ideas into a solid business plan.
- Passion: You want to work in a place where what WE do matters. You love our community and want to make a difference in the lives of those who live and work here. You seek to exceed expectations and you take full ownership of everything with your name on it. It’s not just a job, it’s a passion!