Nusenda Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Branch Managers - Entry Level
at Nusenda Credit Union
Branch Managers - Entry Level
Nusenda Credit Union is one of the state’s largest credit unions, with assets of over $2 billion and with over 200,000 members for locations statewide. We have been voted one of the Top Workplaces and Healthiest Places to Work for multiple years! Being part of our credit union means being part of our community as The Power of WE. Our mission is to perform well, so we can do good - by putting money into our member-owner’s pockets and making a real impact in the communities we serve in. Nusenda Credit Union also contributes to statewide efforts in financial capability and economic development.
Currently we are seeking Branch Managers to join our leading and innovative Credit Union.
Our Branch Managers are responsible for overseeing the operations of a Branch; ensuring the organizational, financial, service and growth plans are being met. They will manage a dynamic staff and assist them in growing to their full potential as well as provide world class member service.
- Provides our membership with exceptional member service while developing and maintaining member relationships. Advises our members regarding their financial needs, identifies opportunities to enhance their financial stability, and become their trusted financial resource.
- Monitors branch operating results relative to established objectives and ensures that appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
- Develops objectives and realistic strategies for organization improvement and growth.
- Monitors, guides and leads staff according to expectations and ensuring all activities are in compliance with established Credit Union policies and procedures
- Directs, develops, motivates, hires and disciplines branch personnel; administers performance evaluations and recommends appropriate personnel actions.
- Holds service and sales meetings to inform, inspire and motivate employees to perform at peak levels.
- Promotes a needs-based sales culture within the branch, both by example and training employees to identify opportunities to promote Credit Union products and services.
- Represents the Branch as appropriate in its relationships with members, sponsor organization(s), suppliers, community events, other financial institutions and similar groups.
- One to three years of similar or related experience including organizational development and management.
- Minimum one year of lending experience
- Two year degree or specialized course of study at an accredited college/university preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must have strong written, presentation and organizational skills.
- Previous sales experience in financial products a plus
- Strong performance management and leadership skills necessary to provide coaching and feedback to direct reports
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office