Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Do you excel at strategically developing accounts as well as overseeing the details so that service is top notch?
Look no further! Oakwood is the leading provider of choice in corporate housing and serviced apartments. We are the best at what we do by achieving success for our employees and customers around the world. At Oakwood we value our customer’s comfort and ability to feel at home. We keep our word, we take action, celebrate diversity, work together as a team, and never settle for less! Promoting an empowering work environment is important for us as well as offering competitive compensation and generous benefits package.
Oakwood is looking for an Account Manager who will retain and grow our business with an assigned deck of complex accounts while also effectively executing the delivery of products and services. You will partner with sales and operations and a team of customer service representatives to ensure the successful delivery of Oakwood’s global housing solutions.
**Position must be based in Northern California and will be allowed to work remotely**
What’s in it for You?
Oakwood associates enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. We offer you career development opportunities, and empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards. For this role, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation plan as well as these benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Programs
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance for Associate and Family Members
- Multi-faceted Learning Opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
- Bonus/Incentive Potential
- Child Care Reimbursement Plan
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- And Much More!
What Does an Account Manager Do?
- Proactively identify opportunities to expand Oakwood’s product and service offerings, grow clients’ revenue within an established account, and identifying new key contacts.
- Collaborate with Oakwood stakeholders or teams to develop and implement appropriate solutions, including but not limited to fulfillment, service, IT, marketing, global accommodations network, operations and sales.
- Develop and execute project plans, leading cross-functional teams to implement new accounts and strategic initiatives and achieve desired results.
- Assist with sales strategy, including comparing and evaluating products and services to make appropriate recommendations to the customer based on the client’s needs assessment.
- Ensure accounts are managed according to Oakwood business objectives
- Notify fulfillment and services teams of potential problems or critical issues that may hinder service to clients, provide direct support if needed, and client communication
- Responsible for delivering annual business reviews and creating presentation materials, managing renewals, and delivering client reporting & strategic trend analysis to incite growth.
The Ideal Account Manager Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years managing and servicing large accounts in a business to business environment
- MS Office Suite proficiency, with ability to develop client-ready presentations in PowerPoint and conduct basic database tasks in Excel
- Ability to deliver presentations and materials to key client contacts and executives in person, by phone, web conferences and email
- Ability to maintain strong business relationships, possess strong communications skills, both verbal and written problem solving
- Project Management Skills and a well-developed attention to detail to plan and manage complex client projects in time sensitive environments
- Skills in analytical thinking/problem solving, building logical approaches to address challenges or opportunities
- Knowledge of Seibel and BI a plus
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oakwood Worldwide is the world’s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry’s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff of highly trained professional. Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers. We truly believe in treating our Customers and Associates the way we would like to be treated.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today!
OAKWOOD® is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. OAKWOOD® does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.