Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Vice President, Revenue Management and eChannel
Oakwood is continuing its great global success and is now looking for an Associate Vice President, Revenue Management and eChannel
At Oakwood, the corporate housing and serviced apartment leader, we know that satisfied employees make for satisfied clients and guests. Oakwood promotes from within! That’s why we offer competitive compensation, a generous benefits package and an empowering work environment. This role is currently based in West Los Angeles with plans to move to Long Beach in 2019.
The Associate Vice President, Revenue Management & eChannels is responsible for the development, implementation, and success of revenue and channel strategies along with maximizing revenue, RevPar, profitability, and yield penetration through proper management of revenue and pricing strategies in support of the entirety of Operations. This role will leverage analytical and technical knowledge of markets, competitive environment, internal systems, and electronic booking channels while establishing rate strategies, channel strategies, and client-specific pricing. The position is also responsible for overseeing a Revenue & echannels team while leading/coordinating the implementation of eChannel projects and initiatives resulting in achievement of established Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s).
Revenue Management – eChannel - Hospitality
What’s in it for you?
At Oakwood our team members enjoys a creative and diverse work-life. We offer career development opportunities, and empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards. For this role, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation plan as well as these benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Programs
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance for Associate and Family Members
- Multi-faceted Learning Opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
- Bonus/Incentive Potential
- Child Care Reimbursement Plan
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- And Much More!
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and continuously enhance in-depth knowledge of trends, events, and major players in revenue management using market factors, financial metrics and other data; define, refine, implement and maintain the eChannel strategy, standards, best-practices and functionality to create a consistent and exceptional customer experience.
- Perform review of inventory and rates, analyze the external marketplace, customer demand, competitor offerings, and channel conversion/selling/ROI to ensure proper price competitiveness within the industry, and identify and implement appropriate revenue management measurement techniques and revenue strategies.
- Develop daily, weekly, and monthly reports for occupancy and revenue forecasts and as needed.
- Lead eChannel revenue and pricing team; coordinate with Marketing team to define promotional parameters and align inventory available through eChannels with outgoing campaigns and vacancy initiatives, coordinate with Sales team on Revenue management principles; d evelop and maintain partnerships/relationships with key third-party business partners.
- Audit key/assigned division/branch strategies and tactics to ensure revenue maximization, best practices, marketing program compliance and appropriate channel distribution.
- Establish pricing levels for properties/sub-projects and assist District, Property & Revenue Managers with market strategy; ensure optimal pricing for all market segments across all channels, focusing on Short/Long, Corporate, Retail and Promotions
- Assess new digital marketing opportunities and business development opportunities; and provide insightful analysis and recommendations.
- Plan, develop and implement pricing and marketing strategies to drive revenue growth; explore variations in market mix which would stimulate additional revenue without increasing costs.
- Manage property and brand presence and production on e-commerce sites; identify/create best practices and share for the benefit of the entire portfolio
- Provide high level direction on annual RFP process for corporate negotiated accounts; analyze and identify business opportunities from a standpoint of profitability and make appropriate business decisions and recommendations for mix of business and contract pricing.
Best Candidates will Have:
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oakwood Worldwide is the world’s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry’s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff of more than 3,000 highly trained professional. Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers. We truly believe in treating our Customers and Associates the way we would like to be treated.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today!
OAKWOOD® is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. OAKWOOD® does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.