Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new opportunity with a global company?
Look no further than the corporate housing and serviced apartment leader Oakwood. At Oakwood we know that satisfied associates make for satisfied clients and guests. Oakwood promotes from within! That’s why we offer competitive compensation and an empowering work environment.
Oakwood is looking for an experienced Temporary Project Manager to join our team. The Project Manager is responsible for leading projects that support the Global Risk and Compliance team's initiatives.
Project – Critical Thinking – Analysis
What’s in it for you?
Our Temporary Project Manager enjoys a creative and diverse work-life. We offer you career development opportunities, and empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards. For this role, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation plan.
Key Features of your Day
- Build, manage and update project plans for each phase of the initiative.
- Document standard operating procedures, as needed.
- Schedule and lead meetings and develop agendas, timelines and other plans
- Responsible for keeping project timeline on track and creating all deliverables.
- Build business cases to support enhancement requests.
- Work with identified Employees to implement new solutions.
- Help write project documentation.
- Act as liason between business units to resolve problems and drive continuous improvement.
- Research, recommend and implement ideas to improve efficiency and increase profits.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports, analysis and complete special projects.
- Regularly present analyses and reports in an easy-to-understand format to senior business leaders.
Best Candidates will Have
- Associate’s Degree
- 1-3 years of related work experience and working on complex projects as a team leader; reporting and analysis
- A Project Management Certification
- Demonstrated experience and comfort communicating with all levels of the organization, both verbally and written
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications; including advanced Excel skills with pivot tables and/or v-lookups for the purposes of data aggregation/analysis
- Understanding of Budgets
- Strong knowledge of financial, ERP, CRM and tenant management systems as needed
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oakwood is the world’s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry’s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff of more than 3,000 highly trained professional. Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers. We truly believe in treating our Customers and Associates the way we would like to be treated.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today!
OAKWOOD® is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. OAKWOOD® does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.