Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Are you an experienced Proposal Manager looking for a great opportunity?
Look no further than the corporate housing and serviced apartment leader Oakwood. At Oakwood we know that satisfied associates make for satisfied clients and guests. Oakwood promotes from within! That’s why we offer competitive compensation, a generous benefits package and an empowering work environment.
Oakwood is looking for an experienced Proposal Manager to join our Marketing team. The Proposal Manager will lead the development of commercial proposals for furnished and serviced housing solutions for large corporate customers and prospects as well as foreign and domestic government agencies. The Proposal Manager is responsible for working with sales owners to determine a proposal strategy, managing the overall proposal effort, ensuring compliance with clients’ RFP guidelines and timing, and writing proposal documents in keeping with Oakwood tone/voice and client requirements. Specific management responsibilities include planning the proposal development timeline, coordinating meetings and reviews, writing and reviewing content in development and final accountability for developing a comprehensive response.
Proposal development – Cost Control – Marketing – Database Software – Budgeting
Key Features of your Day
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in proposal development/ writing and/or bid response work
- 2+ years’ of experience as a Proposal Manager in the commercial/corporate sector
- Ability to develop customer-ready proposals; strong writing, editing, desktop publishing and proofreading skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
- Advanced skills in training in Shipley Associates business capture and proposal development mythologies or equivalent (desired but not required)
- Strong knowledge of RFP software platforms and databases; and Siebel or similar CRM system
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite products, Adobe creative suite and Adobe Acrobat
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oakwood Worldwide is the world’s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry’s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff of more than 3,000 highly trained professional. Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers. We truly believe in treating our Customers and Associates the way we would like to be treated.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today
OAKWOOD® is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. OAKWOOD® does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.