Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Franchise Development Manager
Who We Are
At OpenWorks, our strength lies in improving our customer’s results by consistently making their facility cleaner, safer and healthier. We’re proud to set the standard for customer retention in our industry. None of this would be possible without hiring and developing the best employees.
OpenWorks is leading facility solutions provider, founded in 1983, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with regional offices nationwide. Through our Franchise Owners and Preferred Partners, OpenWorks services more than 2,500 customers each day across the United States. To continue our growth, we are seeking an experienced Franchise Development Manger to join our highly skilled team.
What You'll Do
As the Franchise Development Manager, you will help Franchisees grow their operational knowledge and revenue to be a successful business owners, helping OpenWorks be the Franchisor in the janitorial industry. The role is a leader, influencer, and functional expert that builds strong trusting partnerships with our franchisees and the internal Team Members that support them. Additionally, the FDM will create national trainings and performance support for systematic implementation and growth, including but not limited to: the OpenWorks Franchise owners brand, operating standards, revenue, and business metrics to achieve their business strategy and goals. Finally, the Franchise Development Manager will help OpenWorks to be the Franchisor of choice in the janitorial and integrated facilities services industry.
- Formulation, Develop, and continuously improve Franchisee Training
- Development and implementation of quarterly Business Work Training with increased focus on financial, employee management and business growth training.
- Standardizing ‘On the Job Training’ for national implementation across every OpenWorks region by developing and monitoring a Franchise to Franchise mentor program.
- Develop and implement Franchisee Rating System based on success guidelines
- Develop Franchisee marketing/sales program to assist Franchise partners in self-genrated additional business opportunities
- Coordinate with janitorial equipment, supply vendors, and others to increase Franchisees access to training on equipment, cleaning, products, supplies, and other specialized topics.
- Development of internal Operations Team training to support Franchisees. Ownership of development and implementation of a train-the-trainer curriculum and performance support of local District Managers across OpenWorks.
- Develop agendas and content for quarterly Franchise development meetings.
- Create Franchisee performance management system-identify opportunties through quanitative and qualitative data training from a variety of sources: trends in performance, issues, opportunities etc.)
- Complete virtual support and evaluation observations for training roll out and on-going quality of training being conducted from local District Managers
- 3-5 years of training or leadership experience with similar job responsibilities
- Exceptional leadership, organization, and time management skills
- Technical expertise in models, technology, and tools to design, develop, implement, and evaluate learning programs, training documents/ material, and performance support on a national scale
- Proven track record of implementing replicable training programs, national foot printing preferred
- Experience in delivering training through a train-the-trainer approach preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, relationship management/building experience required
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data and making recommendations for development programs and creations of best practices
- Ability to travel up to 10-20 % of the time
- Previous experience with similar experience supporting a Franchise or similar business partner network organization
- Results and data driven assessment, decision making and evaluation disposition
- Company-wide net profit sharing opportunity
- Chance to win Annual President’s Club Trip and other contests
- 401k retirement savings plan with generous company match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Fitness reimbursement
The OpenWorks culture is focused on promotion from within, which is achieved by our commitment to training and developing an outstanding team of professionals. If you work hard, you'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. Our team is driven to accomplish great things in the work place so they can enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle. We invite you to connect with us on Linkedin and Facebook!
OpenWorks is an equal opportunity employer
This postion can be located in our Phoenix, Arizona headquarters or work out of any of our existing office locations