Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources and Staffing Manager
Who We Are
At OpenWorks, our strength lies in improving our customer’s results by consistently making their facility cleaner, safer and healthier. We’re proud to set the standard for customer retention in our industry. None of this would be possible without hiring and developing the best employees.
OpenWorks is leading facility solutions provider, founded in 1983, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with regional offices nationwide. Through our Franchise Owners and Preferred Partners, OpenWorks services more than 2,500 customers each day across the United States. To continue our growth, we are seeking an experienced Director of Call Center Operations to join our highly skilled team.
What You'll Do
The Human Resources Manager supports the organization in achieving its staffing, engagement, retention, and performance objectives through hands-on direct work in and management of the breadth of Human Resources and talent management functions: staffing, training/development, employee relations/engagement, total rewards (compensation/benefits), and continuous improvement policies, programs, processes, and projects.
- Participates in developing goals, objectives, and systems for the department in alignment with company objectives.
- Support, coach, and develop direct reporting HR Team Members.
- Perform direct staffing of open requisitions
- Implement, administer, and continuously improve staffing plan to fill positions with quality hires on-time and within budget.
- Manage day to day activities of the recruiting function
- Manage outsourced recruiting agencies and partners
- Develop, report on, and take actions to optimize staffing yield ratios and outcomes
- Employee Relations and Engagement
- Responsible for employee relations ensuring timely response to all inquiries, accurate documentation, and effective resolutions related to all incidences and employee counseling.
- Implement, maintain, and continuously improve proactive employee involvement and talent management programs to drive engagement and retention.
- Total Rewards
- Participate in development, implementation, and maintenance of variable pay and overall compensation programs.
- Administers all company benefit programs, including open enrollment process.
- Proposes, publishes, and administers personnel policies and procedures in-alignment with company and HR objectives.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Oversee Administers worker's compensation program
- Develop and conducts trainingD
- Ensures maintenance of Sharepoint site and other communication modalities related to Human Resources topics, processes, best practices, laws and regulations, etc. Responsible for HR evaluation, reporting, and conducting analysis of related data and metrics for continuous improvement
- Participates in cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Related duties as needed and/or assigned
What We’re Looking for in You
- A bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years in Human Resources or related field with 2+ years at the Supervisory/Manager level.
- Strong sales and overall staffing experience in organization with a large geographic footprint
- A minimum of 2 years in sales recruiting experience preferred.
- SHRM Certified Professional or HRCI (SHRM-CP/or PHR)
- Business partner approach-partners with internal Leaders and Team Members and develops a deep understanding of clients needs at every level of the business
- Hands-on Human Resources Professional that will both directly perform and manage the Human Resources Functions
- Employee Relations and Engagement-Demonstrated passion and competency for managing employee relations opportunities and proactively driving employee engagement in an organization
- Technology savvy-utilize HRIS and other technology tools to continuously improve HR delivery and outcomes
- HR Evaluation-utilizes data and sound methods in measuring and continuously improving HR and organizational performance
- Knowledge of benefit administration principles and practices.
- Basic knowledge of business principles and functions.
- Strong organizational and effective time and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and effective listening skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and relate effectively, productively, and positively with clients, vendors and employees at all levels.
- Strong conflict management and coaching skills.
- Ability to effectively research, investigate and effectively solve problems.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal direction – self starter and self motivated.
- Ability to be dependable, punctual, and reliable.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and meet deadlines.
- Competitive compensation package
- Quarterly, company-wide net profit sharing opportunity
- Chance to win Annual President’s Club Trip and other contests
- 401k retirement savings plan with generous company match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Fitness reimbursement
- The OpenWorks culture is focused on promotion from within, which is achieved by our commitment to training and developing an outstanding team of professionals. If you work hard, you'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. Our team is driven to accomplish great things in the work place so they can enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle. We invite you to connect with us on Linkedin and Facebook!