Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Seasonal ASI Production Operator I
We are looking for Seasonal ASI Operator I's to join our team. Our ASI Operator I sets-up and operates various types of ASI equipment including pad printing, pre-treating, silk screen operation, engraving, die-sublimation and packaging
- Monday thru Friday
- 25 hours a week
- Flexible on start and end times
- Seasonal position, expected to end August/September
- Accurately process jobs to ticket order specifications
- Monitor the operation of the equipment and perform quality checks.
- Follow safety rules and regulations. Wear and maintain proper PPE equipment.
- Communicate effectively to ensure company goals are met.
- Work overtime needed to satisfy customer demands and meet production schedules
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Three months experience with laser/rotary engraving, silk screen printing, die-sublimation and/or pad printing required
- Basic Computer experience required
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift 35 pounds
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users.