Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Contact Center Supervisor
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Revenue Operations
- Location : External Name
- Henderson Support Center
The Supervisor, Contact Center is responsible for overseeing the Customer Service team. The primary responsibility of all Contact Center employees is to encourage and gain commitment from patients to enter our offices to receive an examination or treatment. As the Supervisor, this will be achieved by supervising, training, coaching, and directing their teams, thus ensuring they have all the tools required in order to perform to the best of their abilities. The Supervisor, Contact Center will have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills, and be committed to achieving predetermined goals while working within the framework of the Contact Center policies.
1. Responsible for the hiring, terminating, coaching, and providing of performance evaluations to Customer Service Representative Team members.
2. Oversee scheduling of the departments to ensure proper contact center coverage during hours of dental office operation; modify schedules as needed based on service level demands.
3. Identify, evaluate, and implement office protocols and procedures to improve efficiency of workflow, create a “team” environment and ensure patient satisfaction.
4. Partner with the Contact Center Manager to set the budget for the department and ensure that department budget goals are being met.
5. Responsible for communicating contact center metrics and results to the field effectively (either on the dental office or regional level).
6. Effectively implement best operational practices.
7. Creating an environment that promotes PDS culture and values daily.
8. Keep commitments and keep direct supervisor informed of work progress, timetables, and issues.
9. Ensure that representatives are making outbound phone calls to dental office patients which includes:
10. Reminder calls to patients who haven’t been in for 12 to 30 months.
11. After reminder postcards are sent, follow-up calls to patients due for their 6 month checkup.
12. Calls to patients to reschedule their existing appointments.
13. Ensure accuracy of the team and that representatives are following the office scheduling format, updating the schedule, and verifying patient insurance coverage.
14. Answer inbound phone calls for dental offices from closing time until 8:00p.m. during the week, and during regular working hours when service levels are high.
15. Respond to patient appointment requests from dental office websites.
16. Answer inbound calls from the Smile Generation 1-800-Smile-Gen number.
17. Using email confirmations, work with the Marketing Department and Dental Offices to reschedule canceled appointments.
18. Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience® by demonstrating a positive attitude and doing everything you can to ensure patients’ needs are met.
19. Pass all basic guide tests pertaining to your position within 90 days of accepting this position.
20. Lead morning huddles and participate in meetings as required.
21. Maintain an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in accordance with company policies; addresses others professionally and respectfully.
22. Ensure Compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies.
23. Develop, implement, and ensure adherence to departmental values based on the PDS “We Believe” statement in order to ensure that all team members continually focus on the Perfect Patient Experience so that every patient has a positive experience with their dental office.
24. Create a team culture that facilitates a Patient For Life (PFL) environment.
25. Develop and implement precise, realistic, and measurable departmental goals that are challenging and compatible with Company policy.
26. Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, and 3-5 years of experience in a call center environment. In lieu of degree, 6+ years of experience is required.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
- Knowledge of WORD, EXCEL, ACCESS and QSI software applications.
- Experience leading a team, mentoring and coaching subordinates.
- Experience in Healthcare/Retail industry is preferred.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.