Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Revenue Operations
- Location : External Name
- Dallas Support Center
The Supervisor, Credentialing oversees day to day operations of a team consisting of all elements of the Credentialing process. The Supervisor, Credentialing assists in ensuring the coordination of initial and ongoing compliance and ensures that development and execution of credentialing and other provider onboarding functions are in accordance with applicable department policies and procedures.
1. Supervise Credentialing Team on day to day activities.
2. Ensure PDS is in compliance with maintaining all doctor’s credentials and licensees.
3. Execute ownership changes (completing contracts, submitting to carriers until process are completed).
4. Confirm owner/billing provider information with Legal Department for Denovos and ownership changes.
5. Audit provider status report, provider credentialing files and pending log.
6. Read and analyze various reports that contain provider status information.
7. Provide credentialing administrators with assistance in credentialing delays.
8. Provide effective leadership, coaching and mentoring to team members.
9. Lead and develop performance of a team of associates.
10. Handle escalated issues.
11. Lead/coordinate smaller projects and special assignments by planning and identifying opportunities for process improvement/efficiency.
12. Perform audit procedures, including reviewing transactions, documents, records, reports, policies and procedures for accuracy and effectiveness.
13. Develop recommendations for corrective action/improvement.
14. Track and trend performance of employees.
15. Provider oversight relative to credentialing/re-credentialing for internal / external processes.
16. Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree or one-year certificate from an accredited college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience, and 3-5 Years of related state business credentialing experience. In lieu of education, 6+ years of experience is required.
- Experience in assessing the workflow, leading a team, mentoring, coaching, and training subordinates.
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail, or dental company.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.