Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Business Administrator
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- National Support Center
In this new exciting and unique opportunity, you will play a critical role in working side by side with the CEO, streamlining business operations and activities that will help propel the growth of Pacific Dental Services. Through your work on special projects, you will have the opportunity to become a trusted operations and strategic advisor, evolving into a future executive/VP through the CEO’s direct mentorship.
What you’ll do:
- Acts as lead on CEO initiated special projects; including assembling and analyzing information, creating presentations and communications, and disseminating information to appropriate parties.
- Composes and prepares communications, reports, presentations and other complex documents to be delivered to internal and external stakeholders and audiences such as panel discussions and conferences.
- Works collaboratively with the CEO’s direct reports to resolve alignment issues and to ensure collective progress is made towards attainment of organizational goals.
- Collaboratively works with the CEO to draft communications.
- Ensure the CEO’s time is leveraged effectively in meetings; including preparation of agendas and briefing CEO on topics to be discussed in meetings with direct reports.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business or related field.
- 10 years of minimum work experience; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- MBA and experience working alongside CEO is highly preferred.
Why work for PDS:
- Leadership will invest in your success.
- Join an organization that has made the list of fastest growing organizations in the US for 13 years straight.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
Chief of Staff