Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
The Finance Manager is responsible for driving and creating the financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and analytical support tools for the department heads at PDS. The Finance Manager reports directly to the Director of Finance, as well as indirectly to internal business partners on financial matters related to short-term actions as well as mid-term strategy. This person will not only report actuals but also provide forecast and financial guidance to department heads. This person will ensure an environment of financial integrity.
- Drive the creation, tracking and management of the annual budget.
- Responsible for month-end and quarterly close including review of actuals, accruals, allocations and variances to budget.
- Prepare financial reports for business reviews and summarize the financial results into a narrative that articulates the most important points and insights.
- Present financial results and speak effectively to executive leadership and department heads.
- Responsible for ensuring all timelines are met and communicating status and results.
- Act as a business partner to identify areas of improvement, and plan and execute cost control strategies.
- Prepare P&L and cash flow model for projects and investments to ensure they meet required financial measures (cash flow, payback, ROI, etc.).
- Evaluate and assist with negotiations on vendor contracts and business investments.
- Communicate and collaborate with people at all levels throughout the organization, including executive management.
- Maintain an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in accordance with Company policies. Ensure compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- 8-12+ years of progressive finance and accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Expert skills with Microsoft Excel
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail, or dental company
- Master’s degree in Business (MBA), Finance, Accounting or Healthcare Administration
- Experience in Oracle Cloud Systems or Hyperion Financial Management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Regularly uses advanced functions of Excel in very large and complex documents.
- Organizes, plans and performs assigned duties related to highly complex issues with minimal supervision to meet deadlines in a busy environment.
- Ability to lead others while maintaining effective business relations with team members throughout the organization.
- Highly developed teambuilding, influencing, and collaboration skills.
- Focus on continuous learning and developing financial acumen of team members.
- Continuously improving processes and accountability for extraordinary performance.
- Ability to handle and maintain extreme confidentially with employee records, compensation information, etc.
- Ability to draw valid conclusions; apply sound judgment in making decisions under potential high-pressure situations.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.