Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Office Support Manager, Healthcare
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services Supported Office
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES: The Regional Support Manager in is responsible for assisting the Regional Partners/VPs in running their region in an organized and efficient manner. Their primary focus will be ensuring that all regional support related activities and needs are taken care on an ongoing basis.
-Handles all meeting/employee event details for region, including venues, food, dates, reminders for staff, contracts, payment arrangements, etc. Also responsible for coordinating and executing the selection and distribution of regional awards and recognition to help motivate and drive production coordinate all maintenance requests and reviews monthly any review current or outstanding ticket items/invoices.
- Coordinates and communicates regional meetings and monthly manager meetings to ensure location is secured and any specific details are taken care of, such as proper set up, polycom, and any other technical requirements needed for each meeting.
- Acts as main point of contact and responsible for coordinating set up for DeNovo offices.
- Maintains proper accounting and adherence to approved budget for all expenses, in accordance with Company standards.
- Maintains an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in accordance with Company policies.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies.
- Partners with Regional Partner/VP on special projects as assigned.
-At least 3 years of managing similar size / function support center. Operational management knowledge of medical / dental office. Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
-Associate degree, Bachelor's degree or one-year certificate from an accredited college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
-QSI software application experience.
-Requires knowledge of Call/Support Center practices, technology applications, and reporting systems; business correspondence and business reporting techniques; and business principles of profit & loss statements.
-Thorough knowledge of dental office management and operations, as well as knowledge of general human relations topics and conflict resolution.
-Skills required include use of knowledge of WORD, EXCEL, and use of standard office equipment.
-Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries from customers, staff, regulatory agencies, vendors, or other members of the business community.
-Ability to draw valid conclusions, apply sound judgment in making decisions, and to make decisions under pressure.
- Ability to direct the work of others and work as a Team Leader and Coach in attainment of goals.
-Ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures.
-Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
-Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.