Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Finance Manager
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Revenue Operations
- Location : External Name
- National Support Center
Under the direction of the Dir, Payment and Credit Solutions, the Analyst, Business Payment Optimization will be responsible for research and analytics for all assigned projects and department deliverables, including analyzing data, generating reports, and conducting research to drive process improvements related to payment optimization for our supported offices. The incumbent will analyze patient payment method mix and opportunities, and partner with identified offices to drive improvement and education to maximize revenue growth and collections through effective use of available payment methods.
- Analyzes data, generates reports and statistics, and develops recommendations for process improvement, including evaluating current processes and conducting research.
- Engages and collaborates with field partners on opportunities based on findings through data analysis and historical research and trends related to patient payment mix.
- Develops content, regional and office level payment statistics and trends, reports and presentations to communicate findings and recommendations related to payment strategy and payment methods.
- Identifies strategic financial solutions for regional operation managers to drive revenue and collections.
- Identifies revenue opportunities, process inefficiencies and develops collaborative approach to process improvement.
- Partners with Regional Manager and Operations Manager of identified offices to provide feedback and education around optimizing patient payment methods to maximize collectible revenue.
- Conducts research and experiments to identify, improve and provide insight and awareness to support effective use of various payment methods in supported offices.
- Provides operational and analytical support for department related to patient payment reporting and patient financing trends.
- Communicates trends and observed opportunities to improve processes to ROC and Regional leadership.
- Acts as a liaison and obtains stakeholder buy in by effectively communicating recommendations and enhancements with field partners, management and stakeholders.
- Serves as a subject matter expert related to patient payment methods and payment programs and makes recommendations aligned with department and company objectives.
- Manages assigned projects to ensure project completion and department efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in quantitative discipline or related field. In lieu of degree, 4+ years of experience is required or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- +2 years related work experience.
- Proficiency in SQL and Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio.
- Experience in an analyst or data reporting capacity.
- Experience in a field facing role that includes experience presenting, leading and collaborating with office management.
- Proficiency working with Excel, AR Reporting, SQL, Macros, data mining, predictive modeling and/or forecasting.
- Strong computer skills and demonstrated competence in Excel and software applications.
- Excels at problem solving and statistical analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively and present information, both verbally and in writing.
- Requires knowledge of technology applications and reporting systems; business correspondence and business reporting techniques.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form.
- Excellent investigative and research skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively simplify complex data and communicate information to Senior Management.
- Ability to multi-task effectively without compromising the quality of the work.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, process focused, problem solver, proactive, ambitious, customer service focused.
- Ability to draw conclusions and make independent decisions with limited information.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from customers, staff, regulatory agencies, vendors, and other members of the business community.
- Self-motivated, reliable individual capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.