Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payment Solutions Supervisor
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Revenue Operations
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
The Supervisor, Payment Solutions will Identify, evaluate, and implement office protocols and procedures to improve efficiency of workflow, create a team environment and ensure patient satisfaction creating an environment that promotes PDS culture and values daily. The Supervisor, Payment Solutions will be responsible for distribution of workflow daily, providing team members with their processing responsibility and reevaluating throughout the day providing office support coverage for Pacific and Mountain time zones, including phones, help tickets and emails. The incumbent must actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience by demonstrating a positive attitude and doing everything you can to ensure patients' needs are met.
- Oversee scheduling of the departments to ensure proper phone queue coverage during hours of dental office operation; modify schedules as needed based on service level demands.
- Responsible for monitoring call quality and establishing best practices for call resolutions.
- Provide phone queue, help ticket and email coverage for Eastern and Central time zones and for times outside of support office hours to ensure success of supported offices.
- Ensure that representatives are maintaining hold times in queue averaging less than 1 minute hold time per call.
- Responsible for SGF payment discrepancies, to ensure that patients are credited properly for their account charges and to provide accurate accounting for PDS supported offices.
- Monitor SGF payments not posted, and ensure 100% completion across all offices for each calendar month.
- Review SGF process, develop and implement improvements to system and training materials, for the benefit of supported offices.
- Posting and reconciling payments for all offices daily in account management software.
- Responsible for monitoring team processing goals and levels, providing coaching as needed.
- Creating an environment that promotes PDD culture and values daily.
- Monitor quality of forms processed, identifying areas of opportunity and improving on training materials for team member efficacy.
- Responsible for training new team members, reviewing performance related to training and maintaining training materials.
- Review and correct discrepancies for SmartPay payments, ensuring that patients are credited properly and that each office's accounting is accurate.
- Oversee team transition to new payment software, create and maintain training material for team members on new software.
- Lead morning huddles and participate in meetings as required.
- Ensure Compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies.
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years related experience. In lieu of degree 6+ years of experience.
- Experience in a medical/dental setting and/or accounts receivable and collections.
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail, or dental company.
- Payments industry expertise in alternative/emerging payments.
- Understanding of end to end payments lifecycle.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.